Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Week In Review

It has been a week since I came home from my vacation and was lucky enough to log one hundred miles in this week, most of which was gathered yesterday and today. Was so good to get on my own bicycle after riding a converted mountain bike my whole time while staying with a friend out west. Don't get me wrong, his bike was very good and the kind jesture was most appreciative. But, we all know their is nothing like riding your on wheels. The comparison I will give in the difference between the two bikes was something like, the difference between driving a heavy SUV and then driving a light weight sports car. That will probably not happen again if at all possible, although I learned along time ago to never say never. Especially when I head back California, it is so user friendly at the airports with bikes. To listen to Roger and others about taking bikes to Europe, the airports must be very similar in the way they approach travelers with bikes.

Wonder how many people in the area rode bicycles to work on May 18th? If I could have I would have, believe me?

No comments: