Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Eating Crow


Today I made a leap that I thought I might do at some point, but was hesitant because of yet another transition in to cycling that did not “fit me” mindset. I bought bike shoes; actually sandals and quick release pedals. Go figure and yes the crow taste good. Also purchased today after much research, talking with others and viewing what people use, I procured a new seat. Thanks in part to a recommendation from Dave Pierce of what he uses; I bought a Selle Itialia gel seat. Minor adjustments will have to be made to both the pedals and seat but went out for an easy tune up ride of ten miles and can tell a HUGE difference with the pedals and a much needed seat make over/update.

1 comment:

Highwayman said...

I did the seat update myself a few weeks ago you're right! The difference it made was awesome.

You proposed ride looks good to me. just let me know when!