Friday, May 26, 2006

I Just Made It Back Home

Well I had a little luck this afternoon while out riding up in Jeffersonville. With my back facing to the west, the sky to the east looked pretty nice, but when I turned to the north and started making my way back home, it looked as though I was riding into total darkness. I sprinted from 10th Street and Penn in Jeff, down Dutch Lane, over a short section of Hamburg Pike, the total length of Eastern Blvd, the Lewis & Clark and Hwy 62 to Beharrell Ave before making my way back to Silverhills. Was in the house not 5 minutes when the rain started.
Total ride was 22 miles.

Made my maiden voyage to the NA Bistro last night for a couple pints of Croupier and really good food before being called in to get the lights back on after the storms pushed through the area.

No comments: