Sunday, May 28, 2006

One Could Only Hope For


No it was not the infamous Reivers Ride, nor posted Bike Route signs along the way. Maybe someday if we ever get this NAB Coalition up and running with some clout, we might be able to accomplish something so nice as the Southern Indiana Bike Routes. We live in a great area for just that, many have tried to do something in the past, hopefully one day it will become a reality.

Today I rode from our Silverhills home to Utica and back. Early sunday morning is slowly becoming my favorite time to ride: no traffic and being able to cruise on nicely paved surfaces is a big attraction for me. I was to Utica and back home in one hour and forty five minutes. To top it off I came up Spring Street hill on the way home.

1 comment:

Highwayman said...

Ed, Hang in brother! There are many folks in many venues working on it!