Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Twilight Ride



*photo borrowed from rainybayart.com

We had a scorcher of a day here in Metro Louisville, so much in fact that work just about burned me out from the heat and humid conditions. Came home and actually laid down and rested in the coolness of the air conditioning which I rarely do. Did we go from temps of the 70's and 80's to 90+ and humid or what?

I did however go for a twilight ride up to Jeffersonville's downtown area, getting back just about dark. Had to use the headlamp and flashers in the west end of NA. For what I mentioned about Spring Street hill the other day, you may forget about it, they started making repairs to the road where it has fallen it. We do not get the Tribune, so there might have been a article noting the construction beginning and I did not know anything about it.

No comments: