Sunday, May 28, 2006

Auspice

These past few days have been sublime to ride. We managed another trek to Jeffersonville yesterday, though not to Grinny Possum (thanks, ed) but simply to cruise along the river, enjoying the myriad modd of nascent summer. Our bikes are both mountain oriented but I think I prefer the stability.

Despite my earlier caution, perhaps a small ride Frankfurt Avenue could be schedulled: I am not on the same page as most of this retinue in terms of ability nor velocity, but I think such would be a benign endeavor.

1 comment:

edward parish said...

Jon I am just glad to hear that you and N are riding. It doesn't matter what the length of ride it is, as long as we are some getting exercise and not using fossil fuel to do it. Frankfurt Ave would be a good ride for all of us to do some Saturday or Sunday morning.