Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday

Amazing weather isn’t it? When I first came to this area for my work at Duke Energy/Cinergy/PSI/PSI Energy/Public Service Indiana or whatever the paycheck reflects this year, it was twenty nine years ago tomorrow and the temperature was below zero, with a wind chill of near -40 degrees. Big difference in comparison to what the weather was here today. If you didn’t make it outside this afternoon, you missed one heck of a day for any kind of activity. For me I went for a bike ride.

A nice, some what relaxing ride out around IUS, then winding my way back to downtown New Albany, finally on home up Cherry Street Hill. All said it was eighteen miles of mostly sunny riding, until the heavy cloud cover moved in. Rain is in the forecast for Tuesday.

1 comment:

The New Albanian said...

Yep, a very busy day, and with the rain, looks like no biking.

Yesterday was the same for me as Ed describes.