Saturday, January 14, 2006

Columbus Cycling And Fitness

Today I made a trip to Columbus Indiana to have my Giant brand bicycle tuned up by Joe, the owner of Columbus Cycling And Fitness where I bought my bike last year. It was still under warranty, so what better way to spend a cold and windy Saturday morning.

Joe is one of those people that is becoming rare in our big box store society. He owns a small bicycle shop that is Giant dealership, but still gives 100% attention to the customer. This guy will call you back to the shop area and teach you how to work on your bicycle while he is making adjustments and repairs. That is real important to me to have someone that I can call on the phone and have him just walk me through something, rather than say bring it in and we will look at it and it will be a couple of days.

His store is real easy to find, conviently located near beautiful downtown Columbus.

COLUMBUS CYCLING AND FITNESS
833 16 STREET
COLUMBUS IN 47201
Phone 812-372-7486

1 comment:

The New Albanian said...

I did a little over 20 km today, just riding around town.

It's surreal so far this January.