Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Getting Back In Shape

Finally my body is feeling like it has almost reached the point of fitness that it was a month ago, before too many hours of overtime at work and cold temperatures ran me into the ground and I got sick.

Today I took a 15 mile ride up Corydon Pike/Edwardsville Hill, did Quarry Road to Old Vincennes, down to Captain Frank and over to Cherry , to downtown NA and then back up Old Vincennes to home. I felt so good, I believe had there been enough daylight; I could have ridden another hour of hills.
b

2 comments:

The New Albanian said...

On Thursday I'm completely OFF work, and I really want to push it and see what can be done.

edward parish said...

It is supposed to be a banner day for weather tomorrow, I'm unfortunely doing the CINergy gig for a long day, that is why I went tonight.

Be safe.