Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Zefal Cyclop Mirror

Finally after looking at many possible choices in mirrors, I found one that will be right for me. The Zefal Cyclop Mirror can be purchased at almost any bike shop, either via the web or locally, which is where I bought mine. It is sturdy and shock resistant and easy to install. After riding this evening, I wonder again how I rode without this important and helpful piece of equipment that eliminates looking over ones shoulder.

Rode this evening up a familiar but wet path; the Old Vincennes, Quarry Road, Corydon Pike and back through downtown NA, out to Sam Peden Park and then back downtown(stopping by my friend of Faith's house) and then up Cherry Street hill to the house.

1 comment:

The New Albanian said...

As you've seen, I'm using a mirror that clips on to my eyeglasses.

Bought it at REI in Seattle; not sure of the brand name.