Friday, July 21, 2006

Hot

It has been a killer seven days for me with the work gig. I did ride on Monday for twenty five miles and paid the price of too much HHH in one day. Have not ridden since, but will get up early and ride before six or seven on Saturday morning for two hours and then see how it goes for Sunday.

Roger, Kevin, Tim and Grahmn are in training for the Euro ride and this is a killer time to be training, I know from last year trying to get ready for my 2005 California trip that was in August. Please be careful so as not to burn your bodys resistance up doing the big over do thing.

Cheers all......
Ed

2 comments:

The New Albanian said...

Ed, I've been taking it easy this week even though the original plan was to escalate.

Graham and I turned in about 20 miles on a Classico/River Walk run Wednesday. On both sides of that, I've been doing strictly maintenance, which for me is commuting to work and back.

Next week: Hill profile time.

Obchody Žďár said...

NAsvisdanna http://obchody-zdar.cz