Monday, June 18, 2007

racing the kiddos!!!

Over the weekend, a race dubbed "Battle of the Villes" took place in Evansville, Indiana. This is a 3 race series, where Louisville, Evansville and Nashville bring their best to compete against each other for braggin' rights of sorts.

I can't tell you how hot and muggy it was in Evansville, but at one point, I thought I saw the devil in turn 3..lol..

The turnout and atmosphere was great and I think everyone had a great time!

We did have a pro/am race. I decided to get in it and race the kiddos and show 'em the "old man" still has some pony's!!! lol...here's the video from that race. Keep an eye on the guy in red, ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRMP_SEAHBg

2 comments:

edward parish said...

Sorry Tom, I didn't mean to post over the top of you post and Pod cast posting of some killer footage.
Ed

Tommy2x4 said...

it's all good Edward...no worries here!