Monday, June 11, 2007

Help!

I've been researching airfares, hotels, license and entry fees for the UCI World Championships. I'm seeking the community for help! I have a legitimate shot at becoming the World Champion for my class, however I don't have the resources to pay for it all.

I have sponsors, yet they only pay for NBL sanctioned events.

I'm willing to cut your grass, wash your car, walk your dog...pretty much whatever. If there's a generous ear out there, willing to help please contact me. I'm sure that this cold be a tax deduction for something like this too, so any business looking for a tax deduction, the same goes for you.

The license and entry fees are $300.00
Airfare is ranging from $400.00 - $600.00
Hotel $100 per night, so that would add up to approx. 4 or 5 night $400.00 - $500.00

Those are the major expenses..through in food and it's looking to be about a $1500 - $2000 tab...

I'm humbly begging for help here...

V/R,

Tommy Board

1 comment:

The New Albanian said...

Tommy, let's get this up at NA Confidential where the readership is way higher than here. Send me a couple of photos -- perhaps one in action, and another of your smiling mug, and I'll get something posted.

I'm sure my company can scrape up a hundred or so.