Friday, June 01, 2007

Keep 'em coming.

It's a different sensation for me to be living vicariously through the rides of other -- Tommy down South, Mr. G up North, and Edward now out West.

Meanwhile, I'm told by my surgeon that in three weeks, maybe I can go out for a bicycle ride, it being suggested that by then the shoulder will have healed sufficiently to make the risk of reinjury lower.

It's been killing me not to be able to ride; January was the last time in the saddle. It's the longest I've been off the bike since taking up the sport again in 1999. Walking's okay, and my walking legs are back, but the biking legs are gone. It's looking like late June or early July, and devoting the remainder of the year to rehabbing for a big comeback in 2008.

Thanks for posting, guys. I've really been enjoying the accounts.

No comments: