Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday And Lovin' It

Just returned back home from a nice, leg burner, lung burner (all the above) out to Georgetown and back down Paoli Pike and back Old Vincennes to home. I had not been doing many hills because of some right knee soreness, but today I hit the hills big time.
Cruised up Old Vincennes to Highlander Point and then on to Duffy Road. Up Luther Road and around back to Edwardsville Galena Road, past Highland Hills Middle School, over to Floyd Central High School. Returned back up Old Vincennes to Luther Road and over to Paoli Pike. Burning down the hill and then State Street to downtown NA and then back Old Vincennes to our Silver Hills home. Total ride 24 miles. Time for a beer!
b

3 comments:

Tommy2x4 said...

If you see a guy in a burgandy vw passat wagon waving at you, don't be alarmed..it's just me...i've seen you all over the place as of late! lol...

edward parish said...

Flag me down an introduce yourself. I wish they would have had BMX when I was growing up in the 60's, I'd a tore it up!

Tommy2x4 said...

we have tons of classes for people wanting to race! we have 5 and under all the way up to 55 and over. you may know Bob Akers, he use to race and did really good too!

2x4