Sunday, August 13, 2006

This Blog

Today we added two other genres of cycling to this bike blog. Tom brings yet another spin with his love of another form of riding a bicycle, where as Jon and his lovely bride are what most folks do with a bike and that is to just get out and cruise, explore and enjoy via two wheels. You do not have to get on the bike in spandex, ride the roads and rack up miles and hills and be extreme to enjoy and participate with accounts of cycling enjoyment to be on this blog. If you ride back and forth to work, share it. If you go out and ride around the neighborhood after dinner, share it. This blog is for the enjoyment of bicycling.

Today my ride took me to Louisville, where I rode around on the streets of downtown and the west and southend, as well as Germantown in the early morning hours for thirty miles and then my father-in-law brought me home to NA and we enjoyed breakfast, coffee and many laughs.

Friendship and the love of riding and its true life experiences is what it is all about.

Peace..........Ed

2 comments:

The New Albanian said...

Ended up meeting Graham at Classico, and we did the River Walk but didn't follow the loop as Ed did. I ended up with 30 or so miles counting the commute from NA.

Later this week, I'm going to disasemble the bike and put into the case, and will take photos to display here.

edward parish said...

My new soft travel case came in today. Will need sometime to figure out dismantle procedure and what other items will go in the case. Looks tight, but that is a good thing for packing, hopefully this will be a good thing; wish I had the option of storing a hard case at the airport as others do in various cities.