Sunday, August 13, 2006

New Albany Bicycle Coalition

New Albany Bicycle Coalition

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tommy Board. I've lived in New Albany for about 4 and half years now, after being Honorably Discharged from the U.S. Navy. I was a Cryptologist (collector,) meaning I listened to a lot of morse code! Kris is my beautiful bride of almost 7 years and we have 2 awesome children!

My passion, besides my family, is Bicycles! I love 'em! Road, MTB, but most of all, BMX! Something BMX just blows my hair back. BMX racing has allowed me to remain young at heart and healthy!

I look forward to sharing stories from past experiences, racing and advocacy for cyclist.

2 comments:

edward parish said...

Welcome Tom, post as often as you desire.

The New Albanian said...

Ditto for me.