Thursday, April 27, 2006

My Training Schedule Is In The Toilet

It has been over a week since I last rode by bike, today was testament that my training schedule for my upcoming bicycle trip out west has suffered a slight blow. It may be that having worked none stop without a day off for a couple of weeks has weakened my body and spirit, but the trip this afternoon was so nice and relaxing I did not wish it to stop.

Cruised out around IUS and then back towards downtown NA, with a pit stop at Destinations Booksellers where I saw Randy and Jeff. Made my way over to the river and out Corydon Pike before turning around and heading back home via Camp Ave hill, where I ran out of gas.

Probably tried to do too much with little rest, but damn it was fun.

2 comments:

edward parish said...

I'm working in Shelbyville IN this weekend, but thanks for the heads up. We will have to send you and invitation from this blog. Your email address will get us started.
Thanks

The New Albanian said...

I'm in. Let me know the place. If it's too far away from me, I may need a lift (truck battery is dead, and I'm lazy).