Sunday, October 29, 2006

This weekend

The last two days I have been riding in Louisville. Today I rode on the soon to be completed bridge spanning Silver Creek, it is not "open to peds" but no one was around and the devil came out of me one more time.

Saturday
My wife is taking a class at Holiday Manor on Saturday mornings, so despite the cold and gloomy conditions, I went with her, well I took my bike and rode back. By taking advantage of my Louisville Bike Book, I combined two of the rides and had one great ride back to NA. Total ride was 37 miles.

Sunday
Rode to Louisville and back today across two bridges and just over 14 miles in Old Louisville, Germantown and Downtown Louisville. From my house to the Clark Memorial Bridge is 9.8 miles. Fantastic sunshine and splendid fall color was a plus.

No comments: