Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday


Hopefully I was not the only person to take advantage of this banner fall day, getting out for some perfect riding weather on this the first day of October. I made my way to Louisville via the Clark Memorial Bridge and followed the new bike lane of Third Street down to the Cardinal Drive at U of L. Over through Germantown and then the Highlands. Through Cherokee Park and then down Lexington Road and through Butchertown before going back downtown and then across the bridge and back to NA. A grand ride of 38 miles that has given me yet another route.

3 comments:

The New Albanian said...

I'm slacking since the trip ended, but I've managed to get out most days and do something.

Yesterday I rode around town gigging street spam (see NAC). It's hard getting geared bac up when the previous months were "training."

Tommy2x4 said...

Waverly was outstanding! except i kept dropping my chain on some of the down hill runs. took a nice knee digger and have a huge cut on the knee that's still bleeding today! ahhhhhh i love bikes! i'll probably rub some dirt in it and pour some gatorade on it to make it stop!

todays another day to get out there and ride!

2x4

Debbie H. said...

I almost didn't make it out on Sunday, but ended up going about 16 miles in the early afternoon. Wonderful weather and glad I didn't miss it. I won't have much more probably because I HATE riding in cold weather.