Sunday, August 19, 2007

Where have I been?



Why training
for my first century of course. :) Just did it today. My husband, daughter and I went up to Kokomo this weekend and did the "Sizzlin' Century" ride. Yeah, we went to Kokomo on purpose because we didn't want any killer hills! But we've been training all summer in the Southern Indiana Knobs/Louisville area so we've had plenty of hill riding. What fun. I was even able to ride my bike and take pictures and
videos with my little digital camera. I have some videos up on youtube and I'm going to see if I can put up some images. Never tried that before.


I'm putting up one of us at the start and right when we finished.


1 comment:

The New Albanian said...

I've managed a century two or three times -- in Europe while touring; kilometers, not miles; and against my will owing to unavoidable circumstances.

Congrats.