Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Albany Bicycle Coalition


NBL Christmas Classic @ Columbus, Ohio.

Went to the next hardest race on the National Bicycle League's national schedule and did well. We had over 40 people in our class, which gave us quarter finals, so that was good points for our team.

I ended up with a perfect on day one and on day two, I was working on another perfect score, but my gate start was a step slow and ended third.

Another local hotshoe, Weston Pope blew me away! Weston races in the 17-24 Expert class and he cleaned up! This class is the proving grounds for future pros and Weston is on his way to superstardom!

The pic is from day 1, me leading the old dudes into turn one.

3 comments:

The New Albanian said...

Hey, just a quick note to say I'm not dead. Been busy. Had a life change -- lost weight.

I will post again on the marquee soon. I'm riding -- so far every day this year.

Tommy2x4 said...

very nice! i have a set of rollers that i ride on in the house, but i want to ride outside and i think mama nature just likes to tease me with warm temps with rain. i don't have a road bike or i'd be out there...rrrrrr.

congratulations on the weight loss! as a physical/health ed. major i could tell you the benefits of this and how being physically active could benefit the community, but i have a feeling you already know that!

take care and i hope to come to the NAC meet and greet!

tommy

The New Albanian said...

Tommy, good deal.

I intend to do something with this blog, perhaps not until spring, but definitely we'll ge back to using it.

I feel much better. Hope to see you Monday.