Thursday, November 02, 2006

Jorg & Olif Now Available In The U.S.

*story borrowed from

I know isn’t directly related to Portland, but I’ve been following the local bakfiets and Dutch city bike news lately and I know a lot of Portlanders (including myself) love these things. So here you go. Jorg & Olif, the stylish Canadian company who re-brands and modifies authentic Dutch city bikes has just announced that they have established a North American shipping operation. No retail store yet, but at least now you can get the goods without paying the crazy shipping costs.
They’ve even got
this handy order guide (links to PDF). And, depending on if you’ve been naughty or nice, Christmas orders are due by November 5th.
The bikes are available in 1, 3, or 8 speeds and range in price from $795 - $1,295 respectively. I guess the
Electra Amsterdam has its first direct competitor.

No comments: